Field Service Engineer
£36,000 – £38,000 Basic + Overtime + Specialist Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Great opportunity to join a specialist manufacture who give unique training & technical progression to help you become a highly skilled engineer. As a company who operate within a niche field of engineering, they will make you a specialist within this interesting field of engineering.
This company manufacturer automated machinery for manufacturing companies across the UK. As a company who have doubled their head count over the last 5 years, they’re looking for more highly motivated field service engineers to help them grow further. Gain specialist training to become a highly skilled and respected engineer.
* Regional based field service work
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding & installation
* Consistent manufacturing & PLC training
* Giving a great customer service to customers
* Electrically qualified engineer (NVQ, 17th, HND, HNC or equivalent)
* Strong mechanical skills
* Industrial, machinery or facilities building maintenance electrical background
* Highly motivated to learn a new industry
* Ex forces engineers more than welcome (RAF, Royal Navy, Forces,)
Keywords: field service engineer, service engineer, mobile engineer, installation engineer, maintenance engineer, engineering, engineer, lead engineer, commissioning engineer, Essex, Romford, Berkshire, Scotland, Glasgow.