Field Service Engineer
South West – Bristol / Bath
Package – £26,000 – £28,000 Basic + Overtime (£30,000 – £40,000 OTE) + Door 2 Door Pay + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + Fantastic Training + Technical Progression
Opening at a leading Generator Specialist company in the Bristol area who offer full training to help improve your skillset and yourself as an engineer. The Company are looking for highly motivated individuals to train into their field of engineering team.
The company are seeking an engineer with previous generator experience, whether that be on the mechanical or the electrical side. The ideal candidate will be motivated to technically progress and improve their engineering skills. Enjoy working for a specialist company within their industry, whilst becoming a multi-skilled engineer.
– Regional based field work
– Servicing, Installing and repairing Generators
– Customer service
– Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
– Training and developing skillset to become multi-skilled engineer
– Previous Generator experience
– Relevant qualifications
– Keen to train and develop within the company
– Engineering background (Ex Forces welcome)
Keywords, Generators, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Power Generators, Bristol, Avon, Field Service, Diesel Engines, Engineering, IND123