Field Service Engineer
Edinburgh / Livingston / Queensferry
£24,000 – £26,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Regional Field Work + Vehicle + Mobile + Laptop + Expenses Paid + Pension
Are you a mechanically biased engineer looking to join a market leading company who can offer full product manufacturing training & technical progression? Become a highly skilled engineer within a growing industry, with as much overtime as you want on offer.
This company manufacture garage equipment for the automotive industry all over the UK. As a market leader, they’re looking to expand their field service engineering department. Enjoy working on a variety of equipment, consistently learning and technically progression your person skills.
* Regional based service work
* Install, service & commissioning garage equipment
* Mechanical fault finding & installation some electrical
* Building relationships with new & existing customers
* Mechanically biased engineer (ideally with garage/ lifting experience)
* Be from an industrial engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
* Mechanically qualified engineer
* Good electrical understanding
* Worked on Hydraulics
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, field service engineer, engineering, service, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, garage engineer, lifting engineer, Glasgow, Hamilton, East Kilbride.