Field Service Engineer
£30,000 – £32,000 Basic + Overtime (£40,000) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Healthcare + Mobile + Tablet + Life Assurance + Pension
Join a special purpose machinery manufacture who can offer full product training to make you a technical specialist. With excessive expansion plans in place, this company are looking for highly motivated individuals to train into their field of engineering team. Become a highly skilled & respected engineer at a company who can offer plenty of technical progression.
This company are looking for qualified industrial engineers, from any sector. Manufacturing training will be given consistently to make you a skilled engineer within their industry. Enjoy working as a regional field service engineer working a variety of specialist machinery every day.
* Regional based field work
* Install, commissioning & repairs on bespoke machinery
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding
* Training & developing skillset (PLC training)
* Supporting customers
* Electrically biased multi skilled engineer
* Hold an engineering qualification (HNC, HND, NVQ, ONC or similar)
* Keen to train & develop technical skillset
* Be from an industrial engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, maintenance engineer, industrial engineer, CNC engineer, electrical engineer, engineering, industrial engineer, packaging, CNC, automotive, automation, Bristol, Redcliffe, Bedminster, Brislington, Stoke Gifford, Long Ashton, Bath, Taunton,