Field Service Engineer
£27,000 – £30,000 + Van + Pension + Package
Excellent opportunity for field service engineer to establish themselves in a leading manufacturer of shooting equipment. This busy role offers daily challenges, whilst enhancing your knowledge and industry profile. Be a part of a unique industry in a role where you can a genuine difference.
This manufacturer of shooting equipment supplies to a growing list of clients both in the UK and across the World. With a prestigious reputation for top quality products they continue to expand. Enjoy working for a top employer who can boast a very low staff turnover.
* Installation, service and repairing shooting equipment
* Low voltage wiring and troubleshooting of equipment
* 1 weekend in 3 away from home
* Role covering the UK (some international travel after 6-12 months)
* Experienced field service engineer / wireman
* Previous electro-mechanical fault-finding experience
* Full Clean License
Keywords: field service engineer, installation engineer, electronic, wiring, wireman, 12vtz, electronic motors, fault finding experience, electro-mechanical, service technician,