Field Service Engineer
Bristol / Bath / Gloucester
£27,000 – £29,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000 – £40,000) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Healthcare + Mobile + Tablet + Life Assurance + Pension
Join a special purpose machinery manufacture who can offer full machinery & product training to make you a technical specialist. Enjoy working as a field service engineer whilst training & developing your skillset working on bespoke machinery.
With excessive expansion plans in place, this company are looking for highly motivated individuals to train into their field of engineering team. Become a highly skilled & respected engineer at a company who can offer plenty of technical progression.
This company are looking for qualified industrial engineers, from any sector. Manufacturing training will be given consistently to make you a skilled engineer within their industry.
* Regional based field work
* Install, commissioning & repairs on bespoke machinery
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding
* Training & developing skillset (PLC training)
* Supporting customers
* Electrically biased multi skilled engineer
* Be from an industrial engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
* Hold an engineering qualification (HNC, HND, NVQ, ONC or similar)
* Keen to train & develop
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, maintenance engineer, industrial engineer, CNC enginee, electrical engineer, engineering, indsutrial engineer, packaging, CNC, auotmotive, automation, Bath, Bristol, Gloucester.