Field Service Engineer
£29,000 – £31,000 Basic + Overtime (£40,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Managerial Progression + Fuel Card + Expenses Paid + West Midland / South Wales Patch + Mobile + Laptop + Healthcare + Pension
Are you a mechanically biased field service engineer, looking to join a company who can offer tailored manufacturing training and direct managerial progression? Great opportunity to work within a diverse industry being technically challenged & working towards a team leader role.
This company manufacture, design service & install bespoke rotating machinery for a variety of clients & customers across the UK. Due to an overload of work, they’re in need of highly motivated field service engineers to help drive the company forward. Enjoy working on specialist purpose machinery, whilst looking after a team of engineers to become a manger long term.
* Service, install & commissioning of special purpose rotating machinery
* Roughly 60 nights staying from home per year
* Consistent manufacturing Training
* Covering West Midlands & South Wales
* Looking after a team of 6-8 field engineers
* Strong industrial mechanical skills & experience
* Mechanical hands on experience with engines, hydraulics & pneumatics, industrial bearings, seals, shafts, gearboxes, motors, pumps, fans
* Qualified in mechanical engineering (HNC, HND, NVQ or equivalent)
* Good electrical experience
* Happy to travel & stay away from home when required
Keywords: Lead service engineer, field service engineer, service engineer, mechanical engineer, engineering, field service technician, mechanical technician, engineer, maintenance engineer, industrial, manufacturing, manufacture, service, commissioning, West Midlands, South Wales, Worcestershire.