Field Service Engineer
£28,000 – £30,000 Basic + Vehicle + OEM Training + Technical Progression + Field Work + Fuel Card + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
Are you a mechanical bias maintenance or service engineer looking to join an OEM company who can offer manufacturing training & plenty of overtime potential? Enjoy working for a company who are never short of work and who are growing rapidly.
This OEM provides compression equipment UK wide with major clients all over the UK. As a market leader, they’re looking to expand their field service engineering department. Enjoy working a varied role & being a specialist. This role will suit service engineers with a mechanical engineering background looking to become a specialist at a company with decent benefits and progressive opportunities.
* Service, maintenance and breakdown’s
* Repairs and installation on compressors and associated equipment
* Covering Essex, Suffolk & UK (50% stay away)
* Mechanically Biased Field Service Engineer / maintenance engineer
* Mechanical fault finding and repair experience
* Experience within industrial / manufacturing / process environments
* Time Served or engineering qualifications
Keywords: field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, mobile technician, field technician, service engineering, mechanical service engineer, engineer, plant engineer, agricultural engineer, compressor, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics, pumps, motors,