Field Service Engineer
£35,0000 – £40,000 (Inclusive of Bonuses) + Car + Tools + On the Job Training + Tools + Pension + Package
This a fantastic and challenging opportunity for an engineer with a background testing ventilation systems to work for a niche and growing manufacturer. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance your skills. Work with a company with great staff retention with ambitious plans of growth.
Work for a small British manufacturer known for customer care and quality of service with an ever growing list of clients. With consistent work and contracts coming through, they’re looking for a motivated engineer to join their existing team of highly skilled engineers.
* Test and inspection of extaust system
* Completing annual service (not repair)
* Installing equipment when required
* Failure analysis
* Covering a UK patch
* Experience service / installation / test engineer
* Ductwork, ventilation or general mechanical experience
* Experienced in test and inspection
Keywords: field service technician, test engineer, service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, mobile technician, maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer, LEV, local exhaust ventilation, ductwork fitters, P601,