Field Service Engineer
£32,000 – £34,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £50,000+) + Specialist Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Regional Service Work + Door to Door Pay + Time & Half Pay After 40 hours + Vehicle + Tools + Fuel Card + Pension
Great opportunity to join a bespoke manufacture, who offer unique training & technical progression to help you become a specialist within a niche industry. As a company who operate within a niche field of engineering, they will make you a specialist within this interesting field of engineering.
This company manufacturer automated machinery for manufacturing companies across the UK. As a company who are expanding, they’re looking for more highly motivated field service engineers to help them grow further. Enjoy specialist manufacturing training whilst earning a great overtime potential.
* Regional based field service work
* Electrical, Gas & mechanical fault finding & installation
* Commissioning machinery once trained
* Giving a great customer service to customers
* Electrically qualified engineer (NVQ, 17th, HND, HNC or equivalent)
* Good mechanical skills
* Must hold a commercial Gas qualification
* Commerical or Industrial engineering background
* Highly motivated to learn a new industry
* Ex forces engineers more than welcome
Keywords: field service engineer, service engineer, mobile engineer, installation engineer, maintenance engineer, engineering, engineer, lead engineer, gas engineer, HVAC engineer, commissioning engineer, Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree.