Field Service Engineer
£28,000 – £32,000 + OTE (£35k-40k) + OEM Training + Van + Bonus + Pension + Fuel Card + Benefits
Exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to work for a specialist OEM with full product training on their market-leading range of equipment. Enjoy working for a market leading manufacturer where no two days are the same. Great training available in a role offering a high earning potential.
This manufacturer provide plant equipment & machinery to companies across the globe. As a company who are consistently expanding their field service engineering team, they’re in need of highly motivated individuals they can train & develop. Enjoy earning a good overtime package and technically progressing as engineer.
* Service, maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* Electrical/Mechanical fault finding
* Covering Kent and surrounding areas
* Mechanical engineering background (Mechanics, plant engineers, forklift engineers etc.)
* Keen to learn and a can do attitude
* Time Served or engineering qualifications
Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, field engineer, mobile engineer, field technician, service engineering, electrical service engineer, worldwide service engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, OEM, agricultural, mechanical, material handling, hydraulics, engines, diesel, Kent, Essex