Field Service Engineer
£30,000 – £35,000 + Overtime (OTE £40,000+) Van + Fuel Card + Overtime + Training + Phone + Laptop + Bonus+ Pension + Benefits
Work for as a field service engineer for and well-established company in a varied and stimulating role. Work on various client sites in the north west where your skills will be utilised to their full capacity.
This company supply instrumentation equipment to several different industries throughout the UK. Be a part of a growing and ambitious company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and efforts.
* Routine and defect maintenance of instrumentation/process equipment on site
* Instrument fault finding, testing, removal, installation and repairs
* Calibration of process instrumentation: pressure, temperature, level, flow and analytical instrumentation
* Regional service role around the North West
* Experienced C&I Instrument Technician / Field Service Engineer
* Industrial background
* Experience of service and repair of instrumentation and / or controls
* HNC or similar in Instrumentation, electronic or electrical engineering