Field Service Engineer
£28,000 – £30,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £40,000+) + Specialist Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Great opportunity to join a specialist manufacture who give unique training & technical progression to help you become a highly skilled engineer. As a company who operate within a niche field of engineering, they will make you a specialist within this interesting field of engineering.
This company manufacturer automated machinery for manufacturing companies across the UK. As a company who have doubled their head count over the last 5 years, there looking for more highly motivated field service engineers to help them grow further. Gain specialist training to become a highly skilled and respected engineer.
* UK/ regional based field service work
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding & installation
* 2-4 nights staying away from home per month
* Giving a great customer service to customers
* Electrically qualified engineer (NVQ, 17th, HND, HNC or equivalent)
* Strong mechanical skills
* Industrial or machinery electrical engineering background
* Highly motivated to learn a new industry
* Ex forces engineers more than welcome
* Relatable job titles: service engineer, service technician, maintenance engineer, mobile engineer, electrical engineer, field engineer, electrical service engineer.