Service Engineer (Mechanical)
£35,000 – £40,000 + Company Vehicle + Bonus + Private Health Care + Company Pension + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme + Share Scheme + Additional Bonus Package
London and the Surrounding Areas
Fantastic opportunity for service engineers from a mechanical equipment background, looking to join an exciting and expanding company. Work with some of the best mechanical products in the market in the transport industry. Great package on offer as well as the opportunity to develop, progress.
This Global manufacturer of prestigious, dynamic, mechanically assembled products have a huge global presence. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Service and repair of gearboxes and associated equipment (mostly transport some industrial)
* Mechanical fault finding
* Removing and installing transmissions
* Giving product training to clients
* Covering a patch of London and the surrounding areas
* Experienced service engineer
* Strong mechanical background (gearboxes would be advantageous)
* Industrial background
* Qualified or apprentice trained in a mechanical discipline