Field Service Engineer
£28,000-£32,000 Basic + £45,000-50,000 OTE + Fuel Card + Tools + Laptop + Phone + Van + Training + Progression
Work as a Field service engineer for a huge OEM with and are market leaders in there specialist industry. In this role you will receive job training that can provide you with the opportunity to progress into a management position as well as technical progression.
You can have the opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer that supply there machinery to a variety of industries. This company are looking to grow their engineering team consistently, which will give you the chance become part of a team of over 200 highly skilled service engineers.
* Service, maintenance and repairs
* Electrical and mechanical instillation and commissioning
* Giving great customer service to customers
* Field service covering Birmingham and the surrounding areas
* Experienced Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, Field Engineer, Field Technician, Mobile Engineer, Mobile Technician, Electrical Service Engineer, Worldwide service engineer
* Experience with (three phase, motors, drives etc)
* Motivated to learn new skills
* Electrically qualified Engineer (HNC, HND, NVQ or similar) Or Relevant experience