Field Service Engineer
£38,000 – £42,000 + Vehicle + OEM Training + Technical Progression + Field Work + Fuel Card + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
Are you an electrically biased engineer looking to join a market leading OEM who can offer manufacturing training & technical progression? Become a highly skilled engineer whilst earning a good basic wage. This company are dominating their market and looking for motivated engineers looking to help with their vast client base.
This OEM provides specialist equipment UK wide with major clients all over the UK. As a market leader, they’re looking to expand their field service engineering department. Enjoy working a varied role & being a specialist. This role will suit service engineers with an industrial electrical background looking to work for a market leading company with decent benefits and progressive opportunities.
* Service, maintenance, breakdowns
* Repairs and installation of special purpose machinery
* Electro-mechanical fault finding
* Covering West Midlands & UK (30% stay away)
* Experienced field service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, field technician, electrical service engineer
* Electrically bias engineer
* Electrical/mechanical fault-finding ability
* Experience with drives, motors, PLC’s
* Time served or relevant experience Relevant Job Titles