Field Service Field Service Engineer (Calibration)
£24,000 – £26,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Regional Field Work + Vehicle + Mobile + Laptop + Expenses Paid + Pension
Are you an electronically biased engineer looking to join a market leading company who can offer manufacturing training & technical progression? Become a highly skilled engineer whilst earning a good OTE.
This company manufacture garage equipment for the automotive industry all over the UK. As a market leader, they’re looking to expand their field service engineering department. Enjoy working on a variety of equipment & being a specialist.
* Regional based service work
* Calibration & fault finding on gas & smoke garage machinery
* Electronic & electrical fault finding & installation
* Building relationships with new & existing customers
* Electronic biased engineer (ideally with calibration experience)
* Be from any type of engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
* Calibration experience and be able to fault finding down to board level
* Relatable job titles: calibration engineer, electronic service engineer, mobile engineer, service technician, field engineer, service engineer, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician