Field Service Engineer
£26,000 – £28,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Regional Field Work + Vehicle + Mobile + Laptop + Expenses Paid + Pension
Are you a mechanically biased engineer looking to join a market leading company who can offer manufacturing training & technical progression? Become a highly skilled engineer whilst earning a good OTE.
This company manufacture garage equipment for the automotive industry all over the UK. As a market leader, they’re looking to expand their field service engineering department. Enjoy working on a variety of equipment & being a specialist.
* Regional based service work
* Install, service & installing press brakes equipment
* Mechanical fault finding & installation some electrical
* Building relationships with new & existing customers
* Mechanically biased engineer (with brake testing experience)
* Be from an industrial engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
* Mechanically qualified engineer
* Good electrical understanding
* Relatable job titles, Field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, field service engineer, engineering, garage engineer, lifting engineer, brake test engineer.