Field Service Engineer
£38,000 – £40,000 Basic + Technical Progression + Manufacturing Training + UK Travel + Fuel Card + Company Credit Card + Mobile + Laptop + Private Vehicle Use + Life Assurance + Pension
Are you an electrically biased field service engineer looking to join a bespoke CNC manufacturer, who can offer specialist training & technical progression? Fantastic opportunity to work on interesting machinery whilst technically progressing your engineering skillset.
This company manufacture bespoke CNC machinery for a variety of industries across the UK & Europe. As a company looking to expand, their looking for highly motivated field service engineers to train & develop into specialist.
* UK based field service work
* Install, commissioning & repairs on bespoke machinery
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding
* Training & developing skillset
* Supporting customers
* Be from an industrial engineering background
* Electrically biased engineer & qualified (HNC, HND, NVQ or equivalent)
* Keen to train & develop
* Happy to stay away from home 2-4 nights per week
* Relatable job titles: Commissioning engineer, service technician, service engineer