Field Service Engineer (Ports)
UK & International
£36,000 – £38,000 + OTE (£60k) + Van + Door to Door pay + Fuel Card + Pension + Training + Benefits
Exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to work for a specialist OEM who are expanding year on year and is a solid market leader. Work as a service engineer and achieve a high earning potential of doubling your salary with the overtime available. Great training available in an interesting role and a job for life. Work in a variety of different industries throughout the UK for a company that are doing very well and continue to be the best in their industry.
This OEM service provider their top of the range products worldwide. With a full order book, they continue to expand. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff. This job will suit a service or maintenance engineer with an industrial/ manufacturing background looking to work for a market leading company with plenty of opportunities.
* Service, maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* Commissioning/ instillation of port and harbour cranes
* Electrical fault finding
* Service engineer role covering worldwide (3 nights a week stay away)
* Experienced- Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, field engineer, mobile engineer, field technician, electrical service engineer or maintenance engineer
* Electrical bias engineer or multi skilled engineer with good electrical background
* Experienced with cranes, port cranes, gantry cranes or similar
* Happy to travel internationally and stay away from home
* Time Served or electrical/ mechanical qualifications