Field Service Engineer
£30,000 – £33,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35k-50k) + OEM Training + Technical Progression + Regional Field Work + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
Are you a mechanically biased engineer looking to join a market leading OEM who can offer manufacturing training & technical progression? Become a highly skilled engineer whilst earning a good OTE. This company are dominating there market and looking for motivated engineers looking to help with there vast client base.
This OEM provides heavy plant equipment worldwide with major clients all over the UK. As a market leader, they’re looking to expand their field service engineering department. Enjoy working a varied role & being a specialist. This role will suit service engineers with a mechanical plant background looking to work for a market leading company with decent benefits and progressive opportunities.
* Service and maintenance of cranes/ mechanical plant
* Mechanical fault finding
* Attending to breakdowns
* Field Service role covering
* Experienced; Field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, field service engineer, mobile engineer, mobile technician, field technician
* Experience with hydraulics
* Happy to do overtime
* Time served or relevant experience