Field Service Engineer
£32,000 – £34,000 + Overtime (OTE 37 – 40k) + Van + Phone + Package + Training
Exciting opportunity for mechanical service engineers, forklift engineers or heavy plant engineers to work for a recession proof market leader. Enjoy a variety of work whilst training to become a specialist with ongoing continuous training. Cover a regional patch in a position that allows a good work life balance.
This market leading engineering company supply their services UK wide. With an ambition to stay number one they continue to expand. Be a specialist for a company you’ll be proud to work for!
* Service and maintenance of mechanical plant
* Installing equipment/ commissioning
* Reactive service and breakdowns
* Field Service role covering Kent and surrounding areas
* Service engineer with a mechanical bias
* Experience with Hydraulics
* Experience working on mechanical plant
* Ex Forces welcome
Keywords: Field Service engineer, field engineer, service technician, forklift engineer, plant engineer, plant fitter, Service engineer, Service Technician, field engineer, field technician, heavy plant, hydraulic, dc motors, electrics, mechanical, field service engineer, forklift, dump truck, excavator, digger