£32,000 – £36,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Contributory Pension
M11 Corridor (Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire)
Exciting opportunity for mechanical engineers or surveyors with a background of working and inspecting pressure vessels or lifting equipment to join an ambitious and expanding business. Enjoy training and specialising in a sustainable market that will allow you to work in a respected role where you manage your own time. Become a respected industry expect for a company where you will be valued and rewarded.
This British engineering company offer reliability inspection services for industrial and commercial machinery. Offering a top service, they have enjoyed steady expansion over the last decade and have ambition to continue this trend. Take ownership and make your mark for a company that with recognise and reward achievement.
* Carry out LOLER, PUWER, PSSR and LEV inspection of pressure vessels and lifting equipment
* Report writing
* Manager Own work load, arranging directly with the client inspection times
* Technical support to other surveyors
* Covering a patch of the M11 corridor (Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire)
* Experience mechanical engineer or engineering surveyor
* Experienced of working with pressure system or lifting equipment
* Familiar with machinery inspections (LEV, LOLER, PUWER or PSSR)
* Qualified engineer (NVQ level 3, HND, HNC, Degree)
* Valid drivers licence
Keywords: engineering surveyor, LEV, LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, engineer, pressure vessel, lifting equipment, engineering surveyor, testing, reliability engineering, HSWR, COMAH, COSHH, EAWR