£28,000 – £36,000 + Management Progression + Manufacturing Training + Life assurance + Bonus Scheme + Pension
Ambitious engineers looking to be trained and developed or hands on engineers looking to get off the tools can thrive in this operationally focused yet technical position. Enjoy technical variety whilst supervising a small team coordinating work and sourcing materials. Good package with training progression available in this expanding family business.
This British company manufacturer products for the automotive industry. With a great reputation they continue to expand. Be part of this growing business for a company that value their staff.
* Supervise 3 operations staff coordinating a team of 15 plus engines
* Costing work, identifying best solutions for the customer
* Sourcing materials and parts
* Allocating tooling
* Continuously improving the service clients receive, ensuring the profitability of the jobs
* Engineering graduate, college leaver, hands on engineer looking to get off the tools or engineering coordinator
* Mechanical bias with electrical appreciation
* Commercial or industrial background
* HNC, HND or degree in engineer
Keywords: Service Coordinator, operations coordinator, technical support engineer, support engineer, operations, engineering, manufacturing, industrial, bespoke manufacturing, technical, Manchester.