Competitive Salary + Full secondment package including living allowance, travel and accommodation
Electrical Supervisors with General Contractor experience will enjoy working for a leading company delivering Data Centre projects across the European region. Manage a team of Electrical subcontractors on this large scale development, travel to a lovely part of the world and work for an employer than value their employee’s, giving them to progress in their career.
This expanding company is an emerging General Contractor in the Data Centre world. Working on some of the most exciting projects across Europe at the moment, this company are fast becoming the “Contractor of Choice” for many of the world’s largest organisations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee Electrical Contractors as they carry out Electrical Installation within a large electrical system and ensure the project program is kept
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities alongside other trades.
- Carry out weekly reports and issue to line manager.
- Carry out weekly toolbox talks.
- Ensure the labour requirements are met and maintained as per project program requirements.
- Ensure that the Sub Contractors are working as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure that all variations and delays are notified to line manager.
- Ensuring all Plant, materials onsite are as per agreed specifications.
- Ensuring all delivered materials are coordinated and stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Specialised knowledge in Electrical supervisory Works with at least 5 years professional experience.
- Large MEP project experience working for a General Contractor.
- They must also be happy to work on a rotational basis and be flexible to work across different locations in Europe over the next 1-5 years.
- Come from a trades or engineering background
- Data Centre experience preferable
Keywords: Electrical Supervisor, Electrical Engineering, General Contractor, Data Centre, Data Center, Datacentre, Datacenter, Mission Critical, Critical Systems, Installation