Electrical Service Engineer – Critical Power
£36,000 – £37,000 Basic + (OTE 45k-50k) + progression + OEM training
This is a unique opportunity for an electrical service engineer to work on exciting datacentre projects in around London. Enjoy working as an electrical service engineer within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market. This team sits at 50 engineers and are looking to add between 10-20 heads in this team throughout 2021. You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.
· Hands on servicing and testing of (LV, Switchgears)
· Supporting onsite commissioning projects
· Working on critical power projects
· Working on Datacentres in London and the surrounding areas
· Experienced electrical service engineer/ industrial electrician
· Experience working in critical facilities/ industrial
· Experience with three phase, motors etc
· Keen to learn and train on critical power
· Electrically qualified (NVQ Level 3 or apprenticeship)
Keywords: Electrical Commissioning engineer, commissioning engineer, HV Engineer, Service Engineer, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance, SAP, LV, HV, Transformer, Switchgear, HVAP