Electrical Project Manager
£50,000 Basic + Car Allowance + Progression + Package
London Data Centres
This is a unique opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer/ Project Manager to work on exciting datacentre projects in London. Enjoy working as a Project Manager within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market. This company has seen rapid expansion over the last two years and are going from strength to strength. You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.
· Project Management of design install and commissioning in data centres.
· Working with (LV, Switchgears, Busbars)
· Managing day to day operational aspects of projects
· Working remotely on Datacentres in London with occasional European travel
· Project Engineer/ Project Management
· Experience working in data centres or critical environments
· Experience with (LV, Busbar Switchgears)
· Electrically qualified (HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship)
Keywords: Electrical Project Engineer, Project Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Electrical Commissioning engineer, commissioning engineer, HV Engineer, Service Engineer, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance, SAP, LV, HV, Transformer, Switchgear, HVAP, Busbar