Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 – £37,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £45K) + Shift work + Training + Progression + Package
Work as an electrical maintenance engineer with a background from industrial maintenance. Enjoy working for an ever-expanding business with multi-million-pound investment in state-of-the-art machinery. As a maintenance engineer expect the latest mechanical and electrical training including qualifications. Work in a diverse maintenance department as a multi skilled maintenance engineer working on vast industrial systems.
Work for a market leading manufacturing company have multiple sites throughout the UK and have some large blue-chip clients. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance, breakdown and repairs
* Reactive maintenance, PPM’s, project work
* Working on inverters, drives, motors etc
* Rotating 8-hour nights and days
* Background- Electrically bias Maintenance Engineer, Electrical technician, maintenance technician, shift technician, multi skilled maintenance engineer, shift engineer, mechanical maintenance,
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Experience with three phase, motors, drives etc
* Time served or electrical qualifications
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, Mechanical Fitter, IND123