Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Market Harbour (LE16)
£42,000 + £44,000 + OTE (46k+) + Monday to Friday days + Package + Benefits + Training
Are you an electrically bias maintenance engineer with a background from industrial maintenance looking to work for a processing plant in a growing and market leading business? Work as an electrically bias maintenance engineer where you will work on all old and brand new machinery where you will become a technical specialist within the plant.
Work for a market leading company are part of a group with multiple sites. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication whilst working in a growing energy market.
* Reactive maintenance on plant machinery
* Electrical fault finding, instillation and repairs
* PPM’s, project work, continuous improvement
* Monday to Friday 7am till 4.30pm
* Electrically bias Maintenance Engineer/ Industrial electrician
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Experience with three phase, motors, drives etc
* Time served or Electrical qualifications
electrical engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, Mechanical Fitter,