Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£41,000 – £42,000 + Overtime + Training + 4 on 4 off Days / Nights + Benefits + Package + Progression
Work as an electrically bias maintenance engineer/ industrial electrician for a market leading FMCG company that are expanding year on year? Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment with opportunity to work with a well-established worldwide FMCG company that will progress your technical skills long term. As a maintenance engineer work on an array of project work within a company that is always busy and improving long term.
This leading family run manufacturer that supply their top of the range products to large retailers throughout the UK. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff with opportunities of training and progression. This will suit a maintenance engineer or shift engineer looking to work Double Days shift within an automated and fast paced industry.
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* PPM’s, project work on process/ packaging machinery
* Electrical fault finding
* 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
* Electrically bias maintenance engineer/ Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
* Background from manufacturing/ industrial/ FMCG
* Time Served or engineering qualifications (17th edition, NVQ)
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, 17th edition, HNC, HND, electrical,