Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£47,000 – £48,000 + Package + Benefits + Training
Work as an electrically bias maintenance engineer with a background from industrial maintenance looking to work in a busy fast paced environment and a well established market leader. As a maintenance engineer you will work on an array of project work and day to day maintenance. Work in a diverse maintenance department as an electrical maintenance engineer working on vast industrial electrical systems.
Work for a market leading manufacturing company have multiple sites throughout the UK and have some large blue chip clients. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Electrical Maintenance, breakdown and repairs
* PPM’s, project work
* Working on PLC’s, drives, motors etc
* Rotating 12-hour nights and days
* Background- Electrically bias Maintenance Engineer, Electrical technician, maintenance technician, shift technician, multi skilled maintenance engineer, shift engineer
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Experience with three phase, motors, drives etc
* Time served or electrical qualifications