Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£32,000 – £35,000 + OTE (£45k) + DAYS ONLY + Bonus + Lift Assurance + Package + OEM Training + Benefits
Exciting opportunity for maintenance/ service engineer to work for a specialist OEM who are expanding year on year and is a solid market leader. Enjoy working as a resident maintenance engineer on a large automotive site and be a site point of contact working on their specialist kit. Great training available in an interesting role and a job for life. Work for a market leading company with plenty of career opportunities.
This OEM service provider their top of the range products worldwide. With a full order book, they continue to expand. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff. This job will suit a service or maintenance engineer with an industrial/ manufacturing background looking to work for a market leading company with plenty of opportunities.
* Service, maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* Commissioning/ instillation of overhead cranes
* Electrical fault finding on drives/ motors
* Working as a resident engineer on their client’s site supervising the contract
* Monday to Friday Days
* Background- Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Shift Engineer, Shift Technician
* Experienced with three phases, drives, motors
* Happy to work overtime as and when
* Time Served or electrical qualifications