Competitive Salary + Flights + Accommodation + Travel
Electrical Engineers with a degree will excel working for a leading contractor, delivering large-scale Data Centre facilities across Europe. Contribute to the delivery of the Electrical Package from a technical point of view, review internal and external designs, attend meetings and communicate with clients and team members to ensure that specifications are being met. Great opportunity for Electrical Engineers with Design and Site experience to work on a cutting-edge Data Centre construction project and become an industry recognised specialist.
This leading Main Contractor has now become the “Contractor of Choice” for many of the world’s largest organisations. They are currently working on some of the most compelling projects in the Data Centre market across Europe, this organisation is in the perfect position to help lead you into the next steps in your career.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Be the “go to” person for Electrical Technical issues on site
· Prepare technical submittals
· Scheduling and tracking of the project
* Working with 3D drawing models
* Review and lead the Electrical design process from the Main Contractors point of view
* Co-ordination of installation.
* Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
* Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
* Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
* Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
* A trade background with a third level qualification
* Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
* Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
* 5-10 years as an Electrical Engineer
* Excellent time management skills
* Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects essential
* Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
Keywords: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Data Centre, Data Center, Datacentre, Datacenter, Construction, Design, Europe, Amsterdam, Netherlands