Electrical Design Engineer
Up to £45,000
Seeking a Electrical Design Engineer to join a Building Services Engineering consultancy in their London office during their fastest period of growth to date. You will be joining a strong team of engineers engaged on projects, primarily in the Critical Environment. Reporting to the Directors of the Practice and the Senior Electrical Associate, you will work on some highly technical and interesting projects developing your skills within the area, with a clear progression opportunity available.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients’ briefs
- Attend and participate in internal and external project meetings
- Correspond with external third parties (e.g. clients, contractors, architects and/or manufacturers) regarding information and technical queries
- Relevant Qualifications i.e. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering;
- Ideally of chartered status or desire to achieve;
- Previous experience within a consultancy environment, with 2+ years’ experience in Electrical Building Services Design, ideally within the Data Centre or Critical Systems environment;
- Excellent communication skills, dealing with other employees and external clients.
- Ability to understand/produce detailed technical drawings.