Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
£30,000 – £40,000 + Healthcare + Pension + Annual Bonus + Technical Progression
Good opportunity available for an electrical design engineer wanting to work for a global engineering consultancy working on projects focused within the Datacentre Design & Build market across the UK and Europe. Relish the opportunity to develop your skills with this respectable employer supporting you to be a specialist in this field.
This national property and engineering consultancy are expanding their team as a result increasing workload and on-going success. Be a part of a company that believe in development and progression in addition to promoting within. Good package available with progression available for the right person.
* Agree design duties with your line manager
* Carry out detailed design of electrical building services solutions, production of tender documents, site snagging and witness testing
* Liaise with the design team to co-ordinate detailed designs and agree manufacturers and samples.
* Maintain good client and design team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
* Assist Group Leader with identifying and implementing your personal training/CPD requirements. Help develop working practices in the Company.
* Experienced Electrical Design Engineer within the building services industry
* Experience using relevant software i.e. Amtech, Revit
* Background in Building Services required
* HNC/HND qualified in Building Services / Electrical Engineering or similar