Electrical Commissioning Manager
€65,000 – €70,000 Basic + (OTE 90k) Stay away allowance + Van
Dublin + European Data Centres
This is a unique opportunity for an electrical commissioning engineer to work on exciting datacentre projects in across Europe including (Lulea, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam) Enjoy working as a site lead within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market. You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.
· Site management within a data centre
· Supervising onsite maintenance projects
· Overseeing installation of equipment
· Hands on commissioning and project work (Switchgears, LV/HV)
· Working in Dublin with some European travel
· Electrical commissioning experience
· Experience working in data centres
· Experience with (Generators, UPS, HV/HV, Transformers, Switchgears)
· Electrically qualified (HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship)
Keywords: Electrical Commissioning engineer, commissioning engineer, HV Engineer, Service Engineer, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators,