Electrical Commissioning Engineer
£45,000 – £47,000 Basic + (OTE 70k-80k) Stay away allowance + Rotational Shift work + Van + progression + OEM training
European Data Centres
This is a unique opportunity for an electrical commissioning engineer to work on exciting datacentre projects in across Europe including (London, Lulea, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam) Enjoy working as an electrical commissioning engineer within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market. This team sits at 50 engineers and are looking to add between 10-15 heads in this team throughout 2021. You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.
· Hands on commissioning (LV/HV, Switchgears)
· Supervising onsite service and commissioning projects
· Working on hyperscale data centre projects
· Based in the UK working on a rotational shift across projects in mainland Europe
· Electrical commissioning experience/ Service Engineer experience
· Experience working in data centres or critical environments
· Experience with (Generators, UPS, HV/HV, Transformers, Switchgears
· Electrically qualified (HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship)
Keywords: Electrical Commissioning engineer, commissioning engineer, HV Engineer, Service Engineer, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance, SAP, LV, HV, Transformer, Switchgear, HVAP