Electrical Commissioning Engineer
£45,000 – £55,000 Basic + (OTE 70k) + Van + progression + OEM training
London Data Centres
This is a unique opportunity for an electrical commissioning engineer to work on exciting datacentre projects in across Europe including (London, Dublin, Lulea, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam) Enjoy working as an electrical commissioning engineer within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market. This team sits at 50 engineers and are looking to add between 10-15 heads in this team throughout 2021. You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.
· Hands on commissioning (LV/HV, Switchgears)
· Supervising onsite service and commissioning projects
· Working on hyperscale data centre projects
· Working on Datacentres in London with occasional European travel
· Electrical commissioning experience/ Service Engineer experience
· Experience working in data centres or critical environments
· Experience with (Generators, UPS, HV/LV, Switchgears)
· Electrically qualified (HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship)
Keywords: Electrical Commissioning engineer, commissioning engineer, HV Engineer, Service Engineer, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance, SAP, LV, HV, Transformer, Switchgear, HVAP