Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Poland – Warsaw
Competitive Salary + Flights + Accommodation + Travel
Commissioning Engineers from an Electrical background will enjoy working for a leading contractor, delivering large-scale Data Centre facilities across Europe. Oversee Commissioning of the OFCI package on a major Data Centre facility in a busy area of the Nordic region. Great opportunity for Commissioning Engineers to work on some complex products within some highly technical Data Centre facilities for major, blue-chip organisations.
This well-established contractor is working for many of the world’s largest organisations and is now a leading General Contractor in the Data Centre world. Working on some of the most exciting projects across Europe at the moment, we’ve seen some really interesting career progression for many candidates over the last few years. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and become an industry recognised specialist in this field.
· Provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
· Participate in the MEP design process.
· Witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex electrical systems.
· Perform Test Procedures.
· Prepare meeting minutes.
· Interact with contractors, interpreting design and specifications.
· Conduct site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
· Familiarise oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
· Review shop drawings and submittals.
Skills, qualification & experience:
· Relevant electrical qualification or degree
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment highly desirable
· Commissioning experience on Critical Infrastructure within controlled environments is advantageous.
Keywords: Electrical Commissioning, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Data Centre, Data Center, Datacentre, Datacenter, Construction, Design, Europe, Sweden