Up to £75,000 + Package
Seeking an Associate Electrical Engineer for a Global Engineering Consultancy within their Central London office, and whom is seeking an opportunity to work on diverse engineering lead projects within the built environment. You will be joining the team of high-quality engineers to work on a range of technical and complex projects including Critical Facilities and Existing Buildings.
Responsibilities to include:
- Work with team electrical lead collaboratively to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. Team electrical lead will support and aid development of associate engineer.
- Design, manage and supervise projects, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications and drawings scope.
- Agree level of service, and project design duties with your team leader, for each project, as well as understand relationship with client and project team.
- Carry out electrical engineering role from concept design to completion on site, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are met.
- Liaise with the (internal and external) design team to produce co-ordinated designs that are technically compliant, and to a consistent quality and standard. Provide positive contribution to design/project meetings. Maintain regular ‘in house’ design reviews
- Monitor and control project design progress, including minimising design variations.
This role will suit an experienced Electrical Engineer at Senior / Principal level or above seeking an opportunity to join a well-established practice with a clear route to Associate Director level for the right candidate.
Please apply if you hold:
- Experience in the same or similar position.
- Educational qualifications to a degree level or equivalent.
- Ideally 5 year’s experience in data centres, MV design and managing projects. However, other Critical Environments experience designing resilient generator, UPS and switchgear systems will be looked at favourably.