Ref: CU - 01615_1574088828
Associate Electrical Engineer
Up to £85,000
Seeking an Associate Electrical Engineer to join a Niche Building Services Engineering consultancy in their London office. You will be joining a strong team of engineers engaged on projects, primarily within the Critical Environment as well as some Residential work throughout the UK and Europe. Reporting to the Directors of the practice, you will take ownership of project delivery and ensure operational activity of the Electrical team.
* Work within a mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) discipline team providing design and technical advice in a project manager capacity taking total responsibility for project delivery.
* Supervise the completion of detailed designs and supervise the work of others in this function.
* Consider the feasibility of the project specific to the discipline and lead the overall feasibility study for the project
* Regularly brief the project team, explaining the appointment.
* Ensure contracts / letters of intent are in place for all projects before work begins.
* Review the detailed design programme and ensure that sufficient resource is available to complete the works.
* Client facing role in which you will be expected to be able to present and answer highly technical questions from an Electrical point of view.
* Opportunity to lead projects being given the autonomy to manage and deliver within the Mission Critical area;
* Working closely with the Directors of the practice, your opinion will be valued and be given a real opportunity to affect the direction of the company;
Qualifications and Experience:
* Achieved Chartership via an Engineering Council accredited honours degree or specific experience.
* Minimum of HNC in Building services Engineering or applicable discipline and showing commitment to continue with higher education.
* Chartered Building Services Engineer.
* Experience working within the Critical Environment is desired, ideally within Data Centre engineering having led large scale projects previously;
* Previous experience within a consultancy environment.
* Ability to manage and track numerous projects simultaneously.
* Ability to maintain a calm demeanour and think clearly in a difficult, stressful or troubling situation.
* Excellent communication skills, dealing with other employees and external clients.
If you’re interested, please get in touch: email@example.com / 02033554054