Electrical Assembly Technician
£24,000 – £28,000 + Overtime + DAYS ONLY + Pension + Benefits + Package
Work as an electrical assembly technician for an internationally established manufacturer of automated products. This role is ideal for someone wanting a job for life in a stable and secure environment. This is a great platform to hone and showcase your ability whilst developing your skills as an engineer.
Work for a specialist manufacturer supplying their products to multiple sectors Worldwide. With a bulging order book, they continue to expand. Enjoy working a diverse and challenging role for supportive employers with a low staff turnover who will recognise and reward their staff.
* Assemble electrical/ electronic sub-assemblies from schematics
* Wire and solder wiring harness and cable assemblies, PC boards, SMT, transformer
assemblies, control consoles, connectors, etc.
* Carry out heavy-duty cable wiring, and control system outfitting.
* Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation
* Experienced Electrical Assembly Technician, Wireman,
* Experience in an industrial/manufacturing background required
* Experience in Electronics test and repair down to component level
* Relevant engineering qualifications required
* Able to read schematic drawings
Keywords: Assembly technician, electronics, electrical, component level, quality, manufacturing, production, production assembly, mechanism,