£46,000 – £55,000 + Bonus (Business and Personal Related) + Company Car + Private Health Care + Pension + Mobile + Laptop + Phone
Exciting opportunity for design engineers from a background of industrial refrigeration / chillers to manufacturing or industrial clients looking to establish themselves in a global leading engineering company. Enjoy conceptual design for a company with a strong market share within industrial environments. Great package on offer in a role that will recognise and reward strong performance.
This global leading manufacturer of special purpose equipment supply quality products to an industrial market. With a bulging order book, they are enjoying a period of expansion. Become a true specialist for a company that are establishing themselves as market leaders.
* Design chiller systems from concept to install
* Prepare design documents for commission team from concept to install
* Efficiently sizing vessels, pipes, valves, and pumps
* Client Liaison
* Technical design support
* Experienced design engineer
* Background from industrial refrigeration
* Knowledge of ammonia refrigeration systems
* Proficient in the use of autocad
* Degree qualified in mechanical or chemical engineering (or similar level from relevant discipline)
Keywords: design engineer, industrial refrigeration, mechanical engineer, chemical engineer, chillers, operations manager, engineer, refrigeration, chilling equipment, HVAC, air conditioning, distribution centres, kent, special purpose equipment, food, marine, diary, capital equipment, fmcg, NAVY, MOD, environmental, mechanical,