CSA Projects Director, EMEA
£100,000 – £140,000 subject to experience + bonus up to 30% + Car Allowance + Package
London with site travel and WFH
Leaders in the construction of Data Centres, from a Civil Engineering background, will enjoy working for a pioneering Real Estate and Technology firm, leading the Civil, Structural and Architectural (CSA) works on Hyperscale projects across the EMEA region. Take responsibility for the Design, Planning, Procurement of supply chain and commercial aspects on a number of projects, growing and mentoring your team to ensure successful delivery of the project. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a leadership role working from the clients point of view in the buoyant world of Data Centres.
This leading Real Estate and Technology firm are changing the way that capacity and property needs are delivered for growing businesses. Working in partnership with their supply chain to ensure coherence in delivery and a great working environment for all, they’re building a market leading delivery team to produce leading edge facilities for their clients. Take this opportunity to progress your career and join this exciting organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Play a key part in pre-construction of projects, challenging internal and external designs as well as planning, assessing risk, commercial oversight, procurement of supply chain and design oversight
- Provide a clear communication and escalation path for site related items that need to be shared with the wider project
- Support and guide the General Contractor to a successful project outcome, ensuring all key project milestones are achieved to the correct quality standards.
- Managing and maintaining the resources necessary for delivering the CSA construction requirements
- Produce and comment on detailed reports covering the technical, quality management and construction progress for the project.
- Verify and comment on progress reporting and schedule updates from the General Contractor.
- Ensure governance of the design process from Engineering through to procurement of the project partners.
- Analyse, track and effectively manage critical milestone activities to avoid schedule slip.
- Support engineering decisions relating to the project cost and budget while design-build changes take place during construction.
- Coordinate and oversee development of the CSA schedule including project reviews.
- Oversee and manage the transfer of the building operations to the client including all close out documentation and warranties.
- Delivery of several projects, Data Centres a strong preference.
- Strong knowledge of civil engineering.
- Degree qualified
- Professional qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Experience in concrete, steel and buildings
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high quality.
- A detailed understanding of all aspects of Data Centre delivery including, the construction phasing of key construction activities, quality control and the handover requirements upon completion.
- Effectively work independently and proactively as part of a team.
- Previous experience in dispute resolution.