£60,000 – £70,000 + Pension + Bonus (10% -20%) + Package + Training and Progression
Fantastic opportunity for controls engineers with BMS or SCADA commissioning experience looking to join an exciting and expanding datacentre company. Work with one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Great package on offer as well as a genuine opportunity to progress your career in an expanding market.
This growing business design and build datacentres, and then rent the storage. They are emerging as one of the fastest growing datacentre providers in this sector and believe in training staff from outside the industry. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career.
* Acting as the lead controls and monitoring systemsengineer for a multi-site data centre company
* Developing and review control systems across live sites
* Assisting with the commissioning of control and monitoring systeming
* Project management
* Experienced control engineer
* Experience of commissioning SCADA or BMS trend control systems
* Knowledge of programming
* Knowledge of Exostruxcure, StruxureWare, Trend, Vision or similar
* Qualified in electronics or electrical (HNC, HND, Degree)
Keywords: controls engineer, commissioning engineer, BMS Engineer, trend engineer, scada engineer, electrical engineer, service engineer, bms, scada, trend iq, electrical, electronic