Finland – Data centre
Highly Competitive Salary + Package
This is a unique opportunity for an electrical commissioning engineer/ critical facilities manager to work in an exciting datacentre project in Finland. Enjoy working as a site lead within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market. You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.
* Site management within a data centre
* Supervising onsite maintenance projects
* Overseeing installation of equipment
* Hands on commissioning and project work (Switchgears, LV/HV)
* Based in Near Helsinki
* Electrical commissioning experience
* Experience working in data centres
* Experience with (Generators, UPS, HV/HV, Transformers, Switchgears)
* Electrically qualified (HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship)
Electrical Commissioning engineer, commissioning engineer, HV Engineer, Service Engineer, electrical engineer, Critical Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Critical facilities, UPS, Generators, M&E Maintenance, M&E Engineer, Datacentre, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance, SAP, LV, HV, Transformer, Switchgear, HVAP