£40,000 – £50,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £65,000 – £80,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Fuel Card + Expenses Paid + UK Travel + Mobile + Laptop + Healthcare + 8% Pension
Are you an electrically biased commissioning engineer or field service engineer, looking to join a company who can offer tailored manufacturing training to help you become a specialist? Great opportunity to work within a diverse industry where you can keep technically progressing your skillset.
This company manufacture service & install bespoke packaging & filling machinery for a variety of clients & customers across the globe. Due to overload of work, they’re in need of highly motivated field service engineer / commissioning engineer to help drive the company forward. Enjoy working on special purpose machinery, whilst earning a great overtime potential.
* Service & commissioning of special purpose machinery
* 3-4 nights staying away from home per week
* Commissioning, installing & services packaging machinery
* Bespoke manufacturing training
* UK / European service work
* Strong industrial electrical skills & experience
* Worked with industrial packaging, filling, rotating machinery or similar
* Qualified in electrical engineering (HNC, HND, NVQ or equivalent)
* Happy to travel & stay away consistently
* Live anywhere in the UK ideally near a major motorway
Keywords: Commissioning engineer, field service engineer, service engineer, mechanical engineer, engineering, field service technician, mechanical technician, engineer, maintenance engineer, industrial, manufacturing, manufacture, service, commissioning, Staffordshire, West Midlands, Nottingham, Sheffield, Yorkshire, East Midlands.