Competitive Salary + Full secondment package including living allowance, travel and accommodation
Seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer to join a highly successful main contractor and work on the delivery of a Data Centre facility in the Nordic region. Joining at a period of high success, this main contractor is engaged on numerous projects of a similar nature across the European region. This is a brand-new site/project allowing you to make a real impression on the project from the start.
The successful Commissioning Engineer will provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of commissioning plans.
- Assist in engineering design reviews.
- Assist in the static and dynamic testing of UPS, emergency power, generators, central mechanical plants, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, precision HVAC systems, life safety and controls systems.
- Interact with subcontractors, interpret design and specifications.
- Deals with clients and try to resolve problems within the scope of the design.
- Conducts site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Prepares punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Acts as project coordinator with other field engineers, coordinating printing, presentation and administration procedures.
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant Engineering field
- Commissioning experience on high value, large M&E projects
- Experience within critical environments
- Data Centre Experience is an advantage