Electrical Commissioning Engineer
£75,000 – £85,000 + Pension + Bonus (10% -20%) + Package + Training and Progression
Fantastic opportunity for electrical commissioning engineer with critical environment experienced looking to join an exciting and expanding datacentre company. Work with one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Great package on offer as well as a genuine opportunity to progress your career in an expanding market.
This growing business design and build datacentres. They are emerging as one of the fastest growing datacentre providers in this sector and believe in training staff from outside the industry. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career.
* Commissioning electrical, mechanical, control and monitor systems
* Project include upgrades and new builds
* Assisting with the design and dealing with consultancies
* Identifying opportunities to improve current operations
* Experienced commissioning engineer
* Critical systems experience
* Good understanding of building controls
* Qualified in electronics or electrical (HNC, HND, Degree)
Keywords:, commissioning engineer, critical systems, critical environment, IPS, Generators, Cooling Systems, BMS Engineer, controls, trend engineer, scada engineer, electrical engineer, service engineer, bms, scada, trend iq, electrical, electronic