£30,000 – £33,000 + Overtime + Life Insurance + Pension + Benefits
Exciting position for an CNC turner looking to become a specialist. Enjoy industry leading training whilst working with best equipment in the market for this prestigious engineering company. Great package with overtime available to help control your earnings.
This manufacturer supplies assembled products to several industries throughout the UK. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Setting and machining components for assemblies
* Inspecting finished components using inspection equipment
* Programme components – modify programs with CAD/CAM systems
* Permanent nights (21:30 – 07:45 Mon – Thurs)
* Experienced CNC Turner
* 2 Axis ‘C & Y’ experience required
* Experience using Heidenhain and Fanuc or similar